Photoshop | All about Photoshop
Photoshop is a photo editing software but in technical language, it is Raster Graphics software. There are two types of graphics in a computer. The first one is Vector Graphic and the second one is Raster Graphic. As Photoshop is Raster Graphics software, so it is used to edit the Raster Graphics. There can be many formats of Raster Graphics such as JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group), PNG (Portable Network Graphics), GIF (Graphics Interchange), etc.
What is Raster?
Raster means a graphic, made by combining some pixels or groups of pixels. So, in other words Photoshop is pixel based software.
Pixel is the smallest unit which is used to measure the Raster Graphics. Just as we measure distance in meters, liquids in liters, so Raster Graphics are measured by pixels.
Industrial Uses of Photoshop:
Photoshop is not use only for photo editing; there are many industrial uses of Photoshop. For example if we talk about a web designer, then first of all he creates layout of the website in Photoshop. Just like this, an application designer also designs first, user interface (UI/ UX) in Photoshop for the application and then develop the application. Other than this, a 3D game developer also creates Digital Painting of the character in Photoshop. Furthermore, we can also create many awesome scenes which are not present in real. As you see in Hollywood Movies, there are many mysterious scenes which we can’t see in real life. These scenes are created by Matte Painting in Photoshop. Most of the graphic designers uses Photoshop to design the following things:
- Wedding Cards
- Birthday Cards
- 3D Painting
- Social Media Posts (such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.) posts
- Thumbnails for YouTube and Facebook videos.
- Landing Pages
- Packaging of products
- Book Page Cover
- Cartoon Characters
Photoshop as Business Software:
As we described above, Photoshop is a photo editing software, so, we can start a business of photo editing. Many people are looking for the services of photo editing. Peoples have many issues in their photos such as, they do not like the background of their picture, they have spots on their face in the pictures or they want to look handsome in the picture. You can solve all there issues of the people and earn money by start a business of photo editing. People are also looking for services of printing photos. Some peoples have old printed photos in which the image is not clear and they want to recover these photos. You can also provide these services in your business.
How to start a Business of Photo Editing?
If you want to start the business of photo editing then follow the following things:
- You should have a good PC or Laptop
- Photoshop software should be installed on your PC
- You should expert in Photoshop
- There is a proper location (home or any shop) where you can start up your business.
- A printer should be available to print out the photos
- You should have a digital camera so you can capture the pictures (such as passport size picture) of people for their educational purposes.
How to download Adobe Photoshop?
To download Adobe Photoshop, first, check that your PC or Laptop fulfills the requirements to install the Photoshop. Then visit the Adobe official site (www.adobe.com) and install the Adobe Creative Cloud on your PC or Laptop. It will create a desktop icon of Adobe Creative Cloud. Open the Adobe Creative Cloud. You will see all the Adobe apps. Now you can install and use Photoshop. First, you can use the trial version, and then you will have to buy the software.
If you have no money to buy the software, you can also download free Photoshop from many websites. You can also download portable software from these sites. The main problem with free software is that we are not known either these are corrupt or virus-free. So, it would be best that you buy the software from Adobe Creative Cloud. You can also buy the pro version of Adobe’s all software from Adobe Creative Cloud.
Minimum System Requirements to Install Adobe Illustrator:
- Intel Dual or Multi-core Processor (with 64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor.
- The operating system should be Windows 10 (64-bit) versions V1903, V1809, V2004, and V1909.
- RAM should be 8 GB minimum and 16 GB is recommended.
- 2 GB of free hard disk space is required to install and additional free space during installation, is required.
- The Monitor Resolution should be 1024×768 display and 1920×1080 is recommended.
- GPU should be OpenGl 4.x.
- Internet connection is necessary for the registration and activation of the software.